Ducted Gas Heating – Canberra & Queanbeyan – Service & Repair Solutions
Professional trade technicians at Proactive Air Conditioning undertake servicing and repairs on ducted gas heating systems installed in the Canberra and Queanbeyan region. We attend to systems with and without add-on cooling fitted. Some of the leading brands we regularly work on include Lennox, Brivis, Rinnai, Braemar and Bonaire.
Proactive Air Conditioning is an authorised warranty repairer for Lennox ducted gas heating systems in Canberra and Queanbeyan. If you need a warranty repair on your Lennox gas heating system, please telephone us directly in Canberra on (02) 6239 2345 (you don’t have to contact Lennox head office first).
Signs That Your Ducted Gas Heating System Requires Attention
Ducted gas heating systems are inherently complex – requiring both gas and electricity to operate. If you observe any of the following “red flags”, you should seek immediate assistance and advice from a gas heating specialist at Proactive Air Conditioning without delay.
- An “error” or “fault” code is displayed on the wall controller.
- Air flow is weak or seems impeded.
- There’s a soot build-up on the gas heating unit.
- The system isn’t producing warm air (despite adjusting the thermostat).
- You smell gas or hear a hissing sound (a gas leak requires emergency attention).
- There’s a burning smell.
- The pilot light on your gas furnace (provided your system has one) keeps going out, or is yellow / orange in colour (it should be blue).*
- There’s discolouration (possible heat damage) on internal walls surrounding the air vents.
- Your gas bill is abnormally high.
* Many modern gas heating systems have a direct spark electronic ignition, and don’t require a pilot flame.
No one living in the Canberra and Queanbeyan region would want their ducted gas heating system to fail during the freezing temperatures we often experience during the winter months. That’s why the experts at Proactive Air Conditioning believe it’s important to get your ducted gas heating system serviced annually in autumn (ie. pre-winter).
Whether you have a Lennox, Braemar, Rinnai, Bonaire or Brivis ducted gas heater service, Proactive Air Conditioning has you covered in the Canberra and Queanbeyan areas. Peace of mind can be a very valuable thing when it comes to maintaining comfort for you and your family.
A ducted gas heating service in Canberra or Queanbeyan should include checking the flue, burner, thermostat, regulator, heat exchanger, fan, return air filters, hoses and gas pressure. Our Proactive office gurus can provide more specific details on the tasks undertaken at a routine maintenance service of your ducted gas heating system. Simply telephone (02) 6239 2345.
To learn more about our ducted gas heating service and repair solutions in Canberra and Queanbeyan, please telephone the friendly team at Proactive Air Conditioning on (02) 6239 2345.
Locations We Attend in Canberra and Queanbeyan
Specialist trade technicians attending all suburbs in Canberra and Queanbeyan area.
- Central Canberra
- Molonglo Valley
- North Canberra
- South Canberra
- Weston Creek
- Woden Valley